TAG | Abookalypse


Today we have something completely different and new around here! I'll be answering a Tag created by Olivia from the Booktube channel ReadbyLiv. No! No one tagged me. I'm being a rebel here and answering the Tag because I want to! Because... hello... it's apocalypse related and I'm all into that creepy stuff :D

Without further ado, let's jump into the questions 💪


1. EVACUATE! Everyone is out safely but you can only go back and grab one book. Which book do you grab and why?

I have no doubts. Do you? The Hunger Games, of course *.* I guess everyone on this planet knows this is my favourite book and obvious choice.


2. ITS THE ABOOKALYPSE! Choose a book that would help you with survival skills!

Though I don't own none of the books, I'll go with The Walking Dead graphic novel series.


3. GRAB ANYTHING YOU WILL NEED. Grab a fan or book related item you would want to save.

Oh, unfair world! I can't choose just one :( Probably I would grab my favourite bookmark, so I don't have to dogear The Hunger Games while reading it :D


4. ZOMBIES ARE COMING. Which books on your TBR are you DYING to read?

This is an easy one! One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus, Pure by Juliana Baggott, Wool by Hugh Howey, Scythe by Neal Shusterman and Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi.


5. WE NEED FIRE. Which three books would you be willing to burn from your shelf? YES, YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE.

This is madness! Well... excluding the books I'm unhauling that are no longer in my shelves, I'll go with The Siren by Kiera Cass (didn't liked it that much), City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (I have it duplicated) and Delirium by Lauren Oliver (I have the most awful edition in the whole world).


6. ALL THE STORIES WERE TRUE. Which fictional world would you NEVER be able to survive in?

Wow... I like to believe I would be able to survive in all the fictional worlds but I wouldn't last long in the Hunger Games :(


7. LONE SURVIVOR. Which character would you choose to be your companion or protector during the ABOOKALYPSE.

My first choice was Katniss Everdeen, obviously. But in the end I should pick AIDAN from the Illuminae Files Series (yes, in my version of the apocalypse I would be able to carry it with me xD).


8. PROCREATE. All of the literature is gone. Which book would you introduce as the first new classic?

Of course I have to choose Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone.


9. START A NEW COMMUNITY. Tag a BOOKTUBE buddy!

I'll tag some book blogger buddies instead (some are also booktubers, so feel free to choose where you do that Tag if you'll do it at all) :) And every one of you who want to do this Tag,  please consider yourself tagged!




I hope you had fun with this post. Let me know your opinions on the comments, feel free to share on social media and to subscribe the page. I'll leave the link to the original video here.

Happy reads and may the odds be ever in your favor! ➚

Comentários